Nintendo Towers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review ::

5 posters

Go down

:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Empty :: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review ::

Post by LeeXD_001 Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:24 am

:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Fifa09AllPlay

Fifa 09 All Play, is not really a Nintendo game but it was something that really interested me in a game for Nintendo Wii. Compared to other versions of Fifa 09 Nintendo Wii version is weirdly one of the weakest of the lot, but it has something that none of the rest have, and it is a lot of fun when you are with friends.

This will be split up into various sections due to the mass content throughout Fifa 09 All Play, so that will include Music, Main Game, All Play, Controls, Graphics, Wi-Fi Mode and also the manager mode section.

Quick Overview
:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Fifa09Wii3
As I have already said, Fifa 09 All Play is a very under-class version of the other games, but it's good side is that it has a fun side with All Play, which all of the other versions of the game do not. Sadly, one of the major parts of Fifa 08, and the other versions of Fifa 09, the 'Be A Pro' section is missing from All Play, and because of which I was really upset. Another one of the upsides of Fifa 09 All Play is that it's menu's e.t.c are really simple and clear, you want to find something and you will find it quickly without pulling your hair out.

Main Game
:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Fifa09Wii1
This part of the game had no improvement on the Fifa 08 series. A vast majority of the facial features of certain players have remained the same, and really only the overalls of the players have changed. One other thing that slightly annoys me about this game is the fact that the commentary has not changed either, John Motson and Andy Gray have repeated the same commentary for two series of Fifa now, I swear I am going to shoot my speakers soon!

All Play Game
:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Fifa09Wii2
This has to be one of, or the best sections out of Fifa 09 All play, it is great for messing about in, for either friends, family or just by yourself it is totally awesome. You get to use Miis and it is great fun, as you start out with Ronaldinho and Wayne Rooney and then manage to unlock various new characters. Even if you don't like football, this section is always great fun and easy for anyone to get the hang of and to get great at.

The Controls
:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Fifa09Wii4
There are three types of controls you can use in Fifa 09, Gamecube Controller, Nintendo Wii Remote and also Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchunk, with a chance to improve to Advanced controls if you use the Wii 'Mote. Although there is a vast majority of controls and you can change them all it is easy when you get the hang of it, even at World Class! This is extremely annoying when you are an experience player as you can solve almost any of the challenges now.

The Graphics
:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Fifa09Wii5
This is the part of the game that really upsets me, as the Nintendo Wii has a lot more power than this game is showing. The Nintendo Wii has the power to compete with some of the graphically stronger consoles, but they haven't used it in this game, and the graphics are equal to the one of the Playstation Two! It is unbelievable but true, and I am infuriated with that fact. This section is short as I really cannot be bothered to write about the graphics, as it is that bad.

The Music
:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Fifa09Wii6
This is one outstanding part of Fifa 09, as it has a wide and varied selection of music, songs that you have actually heard of and have got quite high in the charts. Songs from singers like Tom Jones, Duffy and The Kooks. There isn't anything in Fifa that anyone hasn't heard, or doesn't at least know one song.

The Manager Mode Section
:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Fifa09Wii8
One of my favourite sections out of all of the Fifa Series, it is always enjoyable and I love it! You get to put your feet and give it a go as a manager over fifteen seasons and attempt to win all of the trophies. You get to manage your favourite club and get in the players you want, shape history in your own way, become the greatest. The only change in this game for the manager mode section is that it is a bit easier on the eyes and more efficient, but lacks the reality of the real thing which is a bit of a shame, other than that it is totally awesome.

The Wi-fi Mode
:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Fifa09Wii7
Wi-fi mode is actually extremely confusing when you go on it as it is quite hard to find anything that you want to find, until you don't want to find it. The other problem on Wi-fi is that it suffers from extreme cases of lag. You can barely move without it freezing up, you give away about two goals on both sides each game, it is so annoying I was tempted to throw my Nintendo Wii out of my window.

This is my first review so please be nice Razz

:flamesheild:
LeeXD_001
LeeXD_001
Mario Bro.
Mario Bro.

Score : 21

Back to top Go down

:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Empty Re: :: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review ::

Post by LeeXD_001 Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:29 am

I would like to become a writer please lol!
LeeXD_001
LeeXD_001
Mario Bro.
Mario Bro.

Back to top Go down

:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Empty Re: :: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review ::

Post by ShadowHyrule Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Bloody awesome presentation, can't fault you there.

The writing was good, but it could've been made longer.

7/10
ShadowHyrule
ShadowHyrule
Mario Bro.
Mario Bro.

Score : 73

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BADGER! Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:52 am

LeeXD_001 wrote:I would like to become a writer please lol!
Wrong place to ask Wink

Anyway, good review!

As said your presentation is fantastic, the images look really well done.

Like with Steve; personally I prefer a written review instead of putting them into sections, but if you like it like that then it isn't really a fault.

Great work, an excellent first review.
BADGER!
BADGER!
Admin

Score : 114

https://nintendotowers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle link Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:34 am

I absolutely hate football games.
Good review though, mind.
Just don't put it in sections...
Noodle link
Noodle link
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Score : 154

http://flipnote.hatena.com/9DACCB60AA38E968@DSi/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabarl Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:15 am

Personally I didn't like the presentation. I like it simplistic, with a bit of a stylish flair. But that's not the most important element of a review.

I thought your writing was a bit 2 dimensional and didn't really keep me interested. But I guess not liking the game, football or football players helped.

See reviewing as an art form. 'Will be reading your next review.

Nabarl
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Score : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle link Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:16 am

BADGER! wrote:
LeeXD_001 wrote:I would like to become a writer please :lol!:
Wrong place to ask ;)
I think he was joking.
Noodle link
Noodle link
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Back to top Go down

Post by BADGER! Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:21 pm

Noodle link wrote:
BADGER! wrote:
LeeXD_001 wrote:I would like to become a writer please lol!
Wrong place to ask Wink
I think he was joking.
It didn't sound like it, to be honest.
BADGER!
BADGER!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle link Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:58 pm

BADGER! wrote:
Noodle link wrote:
BADGER! wrote:
LeeXD_001 wrote:I would like to become a writer please :lol!:
Wrong place to ask ;)
I think he was joking.
It didn't sound like it, to be honest.
Didn't you notice the lol smiley badge?
Noodle link
Noodle link
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeXD_001 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:23 pm

Thanks guys for your support, and with the writer thing I was messing about Smile

Next time I do the review I will not put it in sections Very Happy

Thanks anyway guys Wink
LeeXD_001
LeeXD_001
Mario Bro.
Mario Bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by BADGER! Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:35 pm

LeeXD_001 wrote:Thanks guys for your support, and with the writer thing I was messing about Smile

Next time I do the review I will not put it in sections Very Happy

Thanks anyway guys Wink
By Noodle Link's logic, you're kidding right?
BADGER!
BADGER!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabarl Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:36 pm

But that's not a lol smiley badge...

Whey.

Nabarl
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Score : 131

Back to top Go down

Post by BADGER! Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Nabarl wrote:But that's not a lol smiley badge...

Whey.
:: Fifa 09: All Play ~ A LeeXD Review :: Looney-tunes-wile-e-coyote-5000806
BADGER!
BADGER!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle link Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:44 pm

Nabarl wrote:But that's not a lol smiley badge...

Whey.
Badge is a nickname for badger...
Noodle link
Noodle link
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeXD_001 Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:58 pm

I am confused Razz
LeeXD_001
LeeXD_001
Mario Bro.
Mario Bro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum