Nintendo Towers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort

+2
Nabarl
Deku scrub
6 posters

Go down

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Empty Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort

Post by Deku scrub Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:00 am

VERY importent I DID WRITE THIS REVIEW AT FIREMASTER6666SPLACE (A FORUM) SO I COPYED AND PASTED IT TO SAVE ME TIME

Wii sports resort
Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-Sports-Resort-eu2-boxart

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort 148543-Wii_MotionPlus_b
As you may know wii sports resort is motion plus and it does work but some of the sports don't really need it like cycling I'm going to split the 12 sports into sections if thats ok

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-sports-resort
POW right in the kisser-OW

Swordplay- there are 3 different sports in this all involving a sword

Duel-this is basically 2 people with a sword and B to defend then move about to were the foe is gonna hit you and swing to attack the motion plus comes in when you swing and you have 3 rounds you have to knock your opponent of the edge if you draw after those 3 rounds the outer circle moves away

Speed slice- this man throws objects onto the screen and a arrow tells you witch way you have to slice and after you slice you can destroy the item a bit more first one to do a certain amount of objects first wins

Showdown- you have 3 hearts if anyone hits you 3 times you have to start the level again this is fun easy at the start but gets harder green ranks are easy hardly attack or defend and have one heart gold have 1 heart but defend red have 2 hearts and defend and attack purple pretty similar and the boss for each area 3 hearts that defend attack and do sneaky tricks on the last few levels.

Wake boarding-one of the weaker sports but still a bit fun gets a bit repetitive a boat pulls you while your on a board and you can jump across the wake that's why they call it wake boarding and flick the remote up to do tricks doesn't really use motion plus much and that's about it

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-sports-resort-20090716044113983_640w That suns gonna get in his eyes

Frisbee- these are 2 sports the Frisbee i think is hard to control but the golf is a blast in 2 player

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-sports-resort-frisbee-screenshot aww how cute

Frisbee dog- you throw a Frisbee for the dog and there's a circle on the ground and a arrow pointing at the middle throw it there and if the dog catches it you get 100 points and there's the outer circle where you get less points then halfway through there are balloons witch are worth 50 points i played 2 player with my uncle and he is good at Frisbee he had dogs when he was younger and he used to play Frisbee with jenny a lot

Frisbee golf- just like regular golf but with a Frisbee you'll be getting a lot more hazards the easiest one to get a hole in one is resort A second course there's the usual 3 holes 9 holes and 18 holes 6 courses to begin with 1 to unlock and pars and birdies just like golf but with a Frisbee

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-sports-resort-archery-screenshot

Archery- you draw your bow and shoot,try aim for the middle pretty easy on the beginners course but when your in a volcano with a rock in the way and wind pretty hard right to get a stamp(I'll explain about them later) you have to get 3 golds in every single level hard eh. and it's so precise it senses when your hands shaking. Z to draw back the bow while pulling the nunchuk further and A to draw the bow

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-sports-resort-basketball-screenshot

Basketball- the second sport is one of my favorites there's 2 sports in this category

3-point contest- you have a time limit and you shoot balls into the basket just you unless your playing with other people and you press B to take a ball and flick the remote up to jump and down to shoot simple.

3-on-3 match- you are against 3 people and it's a game of basketball when you try to shoot A or the cross to pass and shake up+down to dribble like you do with a normal basketball and what you did in the other mode to shoot or slam dunk

Table tennis- a nice relaxing sport with 2 sports in. in both these sports your mii wears a Hawaiian shirt

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-sports-resort-table-tennis

Table tennis- like a game of table tennis you can pull fancy spins it's ace much better than the wii play table tennis the pool behind makes you want to be there

Return challenge-the man throws loads of balls easy at first but gets harder and you have to return them and glasses are on the table if you hit them you gain more points

Golf and bowling- I've grouped these 2 together because they where in the original and bowling now has a 100 pin mode and golf has a better power meter and has 18 holes instead of 9

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-sports-resort-bowling-spin-control-screenshot Remind you of anything
Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-sports-resort-golf-screenshot

Power cruising-
this sport See's you cruising trough hoops and there's bonus rings to go through rev like a motorbike to get a speed boost and A to accelerate it's a really enjoyable sport

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Power_cruising_02

Canoeing- one of my other favorites is this you use the remote as a paddle and do a certain amount of meters in a time limit and if you complete it you have to go further next time on expert rocks fall from the sky witch is a tough obstacle

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-sports-resort-canoeing-screenshot Nooooooooooooooo not the ducks

cycling- one of the one's that don't use motion plus a lot but still great fun the control is like sonic and Mario at the Olympics and you have to get from 30th to 1st there's 3 stage races 1stage races and 6 stage races witch are fun

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-sports-resort-20090720074408759

Air sports- split in to 3 groups all enjoyable

Skydiving- The first sport you do you skydive of the plane to arrive at your luxury holiday link up with other miis and they take picture's

Island flyover-you flyover the island collecting all 80 information points and you unlock stuff like night mode balloons and new blimp design and you collect them in all the times day,evening and night witch should keep you busy. the fun part is crasing the plane in so many different ways.

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii-sports-resort-air-sports-island-flyover-screenshot

Dogfight- 2 player only you fly around with 20 balloons and collect some when it says shooting your opponents balloons lowers his balloons whoever has the most balloons when times up wins

other info- you go up levels like pro like the other you collect stamps for doing certain things and the downside is if you want it in multi player you spend a lot

game + 3 motion plus + 3 nunchuks = a lot of money

+can be played over again
+great package
+lot's of sports
+multi players a blast
-pricey if you want multi player
-some weak sports

92% overall a good game if the island was real I'd like to stay there Very HappyDeku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Wii_sports_resort_wuhu_island
The island in all it's glory

feel free to post comments hope you liked it
Deku scrub
Deku scrub
An Alimighty Fire Flower
An Alimighty Fire Flower

Score : 787

https://nintendotowers.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Empty Re: Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort

Post by Nabarl Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:29 am

I bet your English teacher secretly hates you.

Nabarl
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Score : 131

Back to top Go down

Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort Empty Re: Deku scrubs reviews-1 Wii sports resort

Post by BADGER! Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:19 am

Don't mind Nabarl he cries when he sees spelling mistakes, although that is a valid point as your spelling in your reviews does need to improve.

Apart from that it wasn't that bad of a review, you defiantly gave a good strong opinion throughout.

There's room for improvement but still, nice work.
BADGER!
BADGER!
Admin

Score : 114

https://nintendotowers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabarl Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:25 am

I am relentless in my criticism.

And I was crying over the fact he only used 2 commas in the entire review. ;_;

Although the reviews content was mediocre at best. Unoriginal, and just not very interesting to read.

Nabarl
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku scrub Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:45 am

if you thought that was bad look at this http://mariokartwiitheclan.pro-forums.com/ftopic614.php
Deku scrub
Deku scrub
An Alimighty Fire Flower
An Alimighty Fire Flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle link Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:09 am

It's a nice review but there are a lot of spelling and grammar issues and i think you've overcrowded it with screenshots mate.
Noodle link
Noodle link
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Score : 154

http://flipnote.hatena.com/9DACCB60AA38E968@DSi/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Flare Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:44 pm

I thought it was alright. It has a good length to it, but of course, quantity isn't everything. You need to back that up with valid reasons for opinions, good grammar and making the review enjoyable overall.

I do think that your grammar needs a little work. Be sure to clearly indicate when you start a new sentence to avoid confusion. And maybe spacing out the screenshots a bit (and maybe some captions?) would help, too.

Other than that, I liked it! It's a clear insight to the qualities of the game.
Zero Flare
Zero Flare
Mario Bro.
Mario Bro.

Score : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeXD_001 Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:27 am

It's nice, but like the others said over crowded with images, and the grammar and spelling is a bit off. Anyway, like I said before, nice Wink
LeeXD_001
LeeXD_001
Mario Bro.
Mario Bro.

Score : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Noodle link Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:42 am

You should use bbcode more as well.
Noodle link
Noodle link
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Score : 154

http://flipnote.hatena.com/9DACCB60AA38E968@DSi/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabarl Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Deku scrub wrote:if you thought that was bad look at this http://mariokartwiitheclan.pro-forums.com/ftopic614.php

Dearest, I'm the one who commented on that review.

Nabarl
Super Mario!
Super Mario!

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku scrub Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:44 pm

Your kricken king Shocked
Deku scrub
Deku scrub
An Alimighty Fire Flower
An Alimighty Fire Flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku scrub Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Why'd you call urself nabarl
Deku scrub
Deku scrub
An Alimighty Fire Flower
An Alimighty Fire Flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Deku scrub Fri May 28, 2010 1:31 pm

I WANT ANSWeRS
Deku scrub
Deku scrub
An Alimighty Fire Flower
An Alimighty Fire Flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down